Best sweet love sms

Lovely sms, romantic sms message, love sms messages, best cute love sms





You’re my waking thoughts, my daily fantasy. I think about you all day, i dream about you all night. I love you so much.


You know, hurting you is not something i’d do intentionally. I value you too much for that. Forgive me, will you.



They say love hurts, but i’m ready to take that risk, if i’m going to be with you.



You’re the best thing going on for me, a lovely sight for my sore eyes. I cherish you baby, you’re my world.



It's so easy to love you, we are compatible, incredible and natural together, oh so perfect, you are a dream come through.



You’re the special one occupying the special space reserved only for you. I will always love you.



Loving you is knowing what true love is. There is no logical explanation for my feelings. My heart only responds to yours. You are the love of my life.



I use to be a player till i met you, you changed the game and now im in love.



I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams i’m always with you.



Never thought my words would hit you so hard. I’m sorry for my thoughtlessness.



You are my daily motivation, only you can guide me through the path of life. I know that our relationship will last forever because true love never ends.



Your love is my opium, i’m high on it. If this is what it means to be addicted, then i don’t want to be normal.



You let me be myself, you never try to change me, i love that about you, i will change for you



I love you because with you i don’t feel alone on sundays and my mondays are not that bad. You make my week, my month, my year and my life.


You give my life direction. Without you, i’ll definitely be lost. Thank you for all you so effortlessly do.







I love you not only for what you are, but for what i am when i am with you.



I’m having one of those days that make me realize how lost i’d be without you.



Just wanted you to know i’m helplessly in love with you. Thinking about you endlessly.


I wish you two things: everything and nothing. Everything that makes you happy and nothing that makes you suffer. I love you!



Your smile makes me blush like my very first crush, so loud you can hear my heart beat from my chest.



Sometimes i wonder if love is worth fighting for. Then i look at you and im ready for war.