The most beautiful messages of love

sms message of love, sweet and beautiful love messages, love messages for lovers, romantic sms messages






Love for you is in my blood; it flows through my veins, and fills me with energy. I love you.


Every time you hurt yourself i feel the pain within your heart, making me want to see you every day and night.


Every kiss from you takes me somewhere…a place without stress…a place with only happiness


I never knew what i was missing until i met you, for now, i know what true love is. I love you.


If i had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, i would use my last breath to tell you that, i love you.


Spring drops and the sun outside the window tell me that this spring will be the flowering of our love.


You and i are meant to be together; i love you and wish the world for you.


If i had the letters 'hrt', i can add 'ea' to get a 'heart' or a 'u' and get 'hurt'. But i'd rather choose 'u' and get 'hurt' than have a 'heart' without 'u'.


They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time i look at you, i fall in love all over again.


When you make me keep my head on your lap it feels heaven, when you tell me beautiful stories as i lie on your lap to make me sleep.


It says in the bible that god knew us from the beginning of time…i feel like i was there with you all along.


Telling you how much i love you is hard, but i can show you. For that, i need a lifetime with you, i love you.


Do you know that you are the most alluring creature in the world? I want you now, i want you forever.


I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams i'm always with yo.


When your blood falls i look into your eyes as my eyes soften.your heart will always remain soft to me, i love the way you are.


I have never felt this lonely in my entire life. Missing you is the biggest heartbreak ever. I miss you.


My love, you brighten up my day with your smile, it always takes my breath away.


If you ever get sad and lonely, you can always call on me. Together we make a great team, this is our destiny.


My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!


I love you for who you are on the inside, all that sexy on the outside is just a bonus.